The Circle Maker Prayer Walk 02
The South Side
The PDF is available at the bottom of the page.
- West on Linlawn Drive
- North on Church Street
- East on Pike Street
- Possible North on Vernon Street to Gas Station (.14 miles from here)
- South on Vernon Street
See Prayer Points on Back Page.
...I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people... This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1,3-4 ESV
- Pray for broken marriages
- Pray for the spiritually lost
- Pray for the spiritually blind and hardened
- Pray for victims of domestic violence
- Pray for those who commit violence to their families
- Pray for freedom from addictions (illegal drugs, prescription pills, alcohol, pornography, etc)
Potter’s House Ministries Building
- Pray for the pastors and ministry leaders of our local churches (integrity, passion, spiritual disciplines, marriages, kids, etc)
- Pray for God to raise up prayer warriors at our local churches
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to give the local churches of Wabash a common vision to bring the Kingdom of God here on Earth as it is in Heaven.
- Speak out against Satan, demons, and all powers and principalities of darkness influencing our local churches
South Side Park
- Pray for the children and teenagers of Wabash (come to know Jesus, believe in their potential, seek out guidance and mentoring if they have rough family situations, etc)
- Pray for teens in Wabash (strength, integrity, to know Jesus, to be sexually pure, to influencers rather than the influenced)
- Pray over the grounds that God would make this a sacred space. How often does the Evil One reign in our city parks? I smoked my first joint in the park, often did vandalism, had fights, and put myself in unwise situations with the opposite sex at the park. Why can’t God own the park? Let’s pray!
Gas Station (If Time Walk There) or In New Journey Parking Lot.
- Take a step back and watch people. What do you see? What do you feel? What do these people need? Pray!
- Pray for God to own this ground and for all who step foot on it to come to know Jesus
- Speak against the Evil One and all demons and powers of darkness that seek to have a hold over this area.
- How many drugs are passed through here? How many fights? How many godly people pass through here? Do the two ever meet? How many kids watch their parents buy cigarettes and boos here? How many people by groceries here? What could God do here? Pray!
And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. 1 John 5:14 ESV.